Saturday, 24 May 2014

Sponsor me for the Race For Life

Anyone who read my last post will know that I signed up for the Race For Life in Stoke, which will take place on June 10th.  Training has gone.... not great, and I still can't run a kilometre, but I'm determined to run, jog or limp the 5K of the Race For Life.

You can sponsor me (please) either by visiting my Just Giving page or because it's now the 21st century, you can donate by texting KILBY88 £amount to 70070.  You can donate £1,2,3,4,5 or 10 by text.

Please donate whatever you can - I've already seen two families this year who have lost loved ones because of cancer, and hopefully in the future no one will have to go through what they have, not only this year but the past few years when their relatives have been fighting hard.

Thanks all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment